Is a vital support tool for the experts in Management Control, Tires’ Savings and Components. It maintains a complete control of the information, tire life, rings and chains. It allows to consult via Internet the current status of your tires, increasing by 100% your control, effectiveness and speed in decision-making.
- Control of interventions to tires, rings and chains.
- Information of remnant rubber check, pressure and temperature.
- Sending and receiving tire repairs, rings and chains.
- Control of useful life of any component.
- Tire damage control.
- Generating reports and graphics.
- Multi language system of easy navigation (Portuguese, Spanish and English)
- Life Card: Reflects the interventions performed to the components from the first movement to the end of its useful life.
- Tires in operation: Reports of the situation of the fleet, by identifying through colors some essential data for programming teams to flip, rotate or change tires.
- Operational Status: Summary Report of the operational condition of the tire, which is reflected by the tires colors in a normal situation, observations or critical in its operation.
- Discharged Components: Information about the components which have been discharged in a given period .
- Stock of components: Consolidated report about the stock available to the mine, indicating quantities and types of tires if they are new or used.
- Installed Tires: Report on tire consumption either new or used, information that can be used to be compared to the Budget of the mine.
- Removed Tires: Information regarding tires that were removed from an equipment in a given period.
- Repaired Components: Report about those tires that were sent to be repaired or for retreading/who repaired/if delivery is pending/ if rejected/if it was preventive or corrective repair.