Top Cap, consists in recovering the worn rubber, through the preventive retreading of the Tire.
This is performed once the rotation of the tire is executed, from the front axis to the rear one, with wear and tear of 30% on truck tires and 50% on loader tires, returning the original remnant to it.
- Major protection for the liner
- Optimizes the management of the tires
- Maximizes the useful life of the Tire
- Improves the wear “saw teeth”
- Gives efficiency to your Tires’ budget
|Mapocho 1901 – Santiago, Chile|
|(+56.2) 291 591 04|